Thursday, July 09, 2009

 

I feel the need to rant


Getty Images

1. People who do not understand that an unmarked intersection is to be treated as a four-way stop.
2. People who drive the wrong way in a parking lot.
3. Architects and designers who do not understand that a room full of hard surfaces such as concrete and glass creates a very noisy ambiance.
4. Postal workers who expect you to answer the phone at 7:30 am and only give you 90 minutes to call back and confirm package delivery.
5. Starbucks employees who do not want to package your ceramic mugs in boxes, do not give you a bag to carry the boxes, do not give your order to the barista, and do not apologize when you ask what happened to your coffee.
6. Telemarketers
7. Lack of health insurance for heterosexual domestic partners.
8. Office politics
9. Tow truck drivers who tow away a car with dogs inside.
10. Computer companies who spend their time constantly re-inventing their product and do not provide support for their old products.
11. Versus coverage of the Tour de France, do they not know that there are more than 5 teams and 10 riders????


2 Comments:

Blogger Peter @ Enviroman said...

I have responded to your comment at Uploading images with Blogger

1:32 AM  
Blogger sandythomson09 said...

Hi,
Let me congratulate for maintaining such a wonderful site: Yesterday when one of our forum moderators referred me your site, I just couldn’t take off eyes from it! I am a financial writer and I have written many quality articles on Debt consolidation, Mortgage, loan modification, Foreclosure for many quality sites, Keeping in mind the quality information and services of your site, I want to share my experience and knowledge with your site. And I want to contribute a quality article for your site. Please allow me.
It will be highly appreciated if you allow me.
Link exchange also possible
sandythomson09@gmail.com

Regards
Sandy

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home