Saturday, March 29, 2008

 

Looking for a new printer

I'm in need of a new printer, does anyone have any recommendations? I'd like to be able to print images, but also work from home once a week so an all-in-one is helpful as well although if I had to choose, I'd say printing images is more important than a printer I can use for work. Has to be mac compatible and most importantly must still print in b/w when the color ink is out. My current Epson piece of annoyance won't print in b/w when any of the color cartridges are out. I really, really, hate that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an artist, so I too wanted good image printing. I also have a parttime home business. I chose the HP Photosmart C6100 All-in-One. Scan-Copy-Print-Fax, Auto-feed. It does photos quite well using six color cartridges and will print with the black only. It can be networked and used wireless. This model number has been replaced with a newer one, but I liked the older one better and got it at a discount. Look around for it.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Make!Do! said...

Kassy,
Having spent so many years in the PNW cursing "Junuary", I totally feel your pain. Take heart though - when it IS nice, your city kicks the city where I'm living behind.
Hope it warms up soon!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home