Saturday, March 22, 2008

 

I didn't buy the necklace

Last month while on shopping ban I couldn't wait until March so I could buy myself this necklace. Well March finally arrived and I allowed myself to shop again and I did not buy the necklace. Instead I bought this necklace from Zula Surfing on Etsy:


I'm a sucker for that shade of blue, I admire anything made of glass (a medium I'd love to be an expert in) and its the symbol for Aquarius. The little box it came in makes me happy as well, for some reason I have a thing for tiny boxes. And best of all this necklace was $22 while the other necklace would have cost me $110; of course I spent what I saved on some books from Powell's, a moleskine and some ebay finds but altogether I think spending $132 and getting nine items is much more frugal than spending $110 on only a single item. (can you say justification?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home