Saturday, March 22, 2008

 

How to take a good picture

Decorno has a really helpful post on taking good pictures, she went straight to the source and asked primo photographer Paul Costello for advice, I will let you read the full post on her blog but some tips that really hit me were never use the camera's flash, try to get by with natural light, and don't be afraid of a 30 second exposure. We were at Golden Gardens the other night and I could have really used a longer exposure in these shots. I guess I'll have to put a tripod and light meter on the shopping list.

1 Comments:

Blogger gilda said...

you took those without a tripod? wow, you must have steady hands!! i am terrible with the camera although i really want to learn.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home