Thursday, February 28, 2008

 

$20 challenge February

This is Nero, he is my piggy bank that normally sits on my desk at work; he was a gift from a friend who shares the same birthday with me. Today I brought him home so I could count up the loose change he ate up during February. $20 challenge totals for February:

tax return: $795; bday money: $40; loose cash/change: $32.16; $1 cuz the Giants won the Super Bowl; $2 because I brought lunch twice (and ate it); grocery savings: $41.82. Total: $911.98 woot!


This is Ferber sleeping, I put him here just for fun and for Susan:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kassy,

Jerry here. $911.98, huh? That's awesome! That's quite a bit of loose change. That's a little insurance for your financial future. Good for you. Hope Nero leads you to more savings.

Jerry
www.leads4insurance.com

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Becky@FamilyandFinances said...

Cute cat :)

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Julie said...

I hope you put some of that loose change in a high yield savings account! The bank I work for has a good one - 3.5% interest, online access, $1 minimum, no monthly fees. For more look here: http://shorebankdirect.sbk.com/

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home