Wednesday, January 09, 2008

 

Kiss of the Flea


Last month I decided that I need to start creating more positive energy in my life so I decided to start a thankful notebook. Each night before I go to bed, I write down what I was thankful for that day. There are a lot of food items listed....

My little notebook is a design by Kukuxumusu which means kiss of the flea in the Basque language, is that a good thing or a bad thing for a thankful notebook? I bought the notebook because the picture made me laugh and I think its super cute. At their website you can check out all their cool stuff and download wallpapers and screensavers and send e-postcards:

1 Comments:

Blogger sk8ordiehard said...

that is such an awesome idea. . . we all need a little more positivity in our lives!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home