Friday, December 14, 2007

 

Sampler and Funky Artsy

Last month I bought my first Sampler. For those of you not in the know (which was me until last month) the Sampler is a marketing and promotional tool for indie businesses. Every month various indie artisans send samples of their wares to Marie at the Sampler (soon to be Allison), Marie promotes them on the website and via the SamplerGram and I'm not sure how else. She then portions them out into Sampler packages which people like you and me can then buy and receive all sorts of indie goodness. Here's a picture of my Sampler:



I decided that I would go and check out each and every one of the contributors to my Sampler and post back. The first one up is Funky Artsy who included this cute box of matches (the picture is from their website.) Funky Artsy is "an art collective. We create one-of-a-kind jewelry, clothing, hair accessories, and art. Specializing in bead/wire jewelry: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets; hemp jewelry: hemp necklaces, bracelets, anklets, belts, headbands (w/ hand-blown glass beads); fabric/feather/leather hair pieces; and Batiked clothing/cloth/art. We also do custom work on an individual basis."


Funky Artsy also has an Etsy shop where you can find items like these:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home