Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

Making Paper

I've been pondering and pondering; I know I want a hobby but I just couldn't figure out what type. Historically I get all excited about something and then get bored and never stick with it but I think I may have finally found a good one. I found a link via project felt , and I've decided to give paper-making a shot. Project felt directed me to Craft magazine where there is an article on paper-making ; for some reason the thought of playing with pulp and water reminds me of making mud pies as a child which I really miss being able to do. So for my birthday in February (hint, hint BF) I will be requesting all the necessary supplies to make paper and away I go. Oh won't it be fun to turn all my junk mail and bills into lovely nice paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home