Sunday, December 16, 2007

 

Bath Time: Smells Good and Feels Good

Three more items from my Sampler

Faccia Bella Face Scrubby from Smitten Kitten, a very soft handmade facecloth that I really don't want to use because I don't want to get it dirty. Smitten Kitten has a "Posh & Practical All Handmade Boutique" at Etsy. She sells all sorts of goodies from afghans to scarves and hats, men's scarves and kitchen and bath items. Everything is made without a pattern and born of her obsession with yarn.



Next up is the scrumptious sounding Pink Sugar Cocoa Butter Bath Truffle from The Lote Tree:
I cannot wait to plop this in the tub at my next bath, I love all things cocoa butter. The Lote Tree is run by husband and wife Jessica and Marcus Booth and their mantra is Handmade Luxury Body Care made with Love. Everything on their site sounds delicious, I'm particularly wanting to try the Dulce de Leche lotion nugget (it's solid, you warm it in your hands to apply) and the Cajun Vanilla All-Over Lotion.



Lastly is a soap sample from Sublime Dragonfly called chocolate cherry. When I opened this up, I truly thought it was a piece of candy and was about to pop it in my mouth until I read the card that came with it. Whew! I did not want to wash my mouth out with soap now matter how yummy it smells. But this soap really truly smells like candy, I am still wanting to eat it as it sits here in front of me wafting its scent my way. mmmmm Sublime Dragonfly's products also appear to be possibly edible, I'm wondering is there a market for all-natural soaps that wash the inside as well as the outside? Tops on my list to try are the sugar scrubs which come in flavors such as Almond Biscotti, Mint Cookie, and Peanut Butter & Jelly. I'm also liking the lip balms which are made with mango butter, Cafe Latte and Raspberry Lemonade for me please!




Is it wrong that I'm wanting something sweet to eat after writing this???

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jessie said...

Bath truffles and nuggets- I occasionally send samples out in the mail to my customers. Sign up for an account on our website under 'create account' that also signs you up for the newsletter. Thanks for the mention!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home