Sunday, April 08, 2007

 

My Completed NCN Chart and Thank You

I borrowed this from NCN, cuz I'm so proud of it and want to show it off!!! I also want to give a huge thanks to NCN for all the time and effort he puts into No Credit Needed, both his personal blog and the NCN Network blog. And lastly, I must admit that his new NCN which stands for No Calories Needed has also inspired me to finally do something about my weight, which I'm happy to say has dropped 16 pounds since January 24!

So here's to you NCN:

YOU ROCK!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous NCN said...

Hey Sparing Change!
Great, great job!
Thanks for the "love"... I really, really needed to hear some positive feedback. I've had a rough couple of weeks and it's really good to hear some "praise"..
You ROCK!
NCN

12:29 PM  
Blogger Moneymonk said...

Good job! Congrats for reaching your goal

2:11 PM  
Blogger xXx said...

Nice information blog.Maybe we can have link exchange.I have added your link in my list

http://refinancial.blogspot.com

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home