Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

I'm approaching one year old

I took a look at my very first post this morning, it's dated last November 14th. I was discussing how much debt I had and how much I am paying towards my debt snowball: "Total is $12,236.68 , I am currently paying $459/month towards the snowball" My goodness, I've been a very good girl over the last year if I do say so myself. As of today, the debt is $4619 and I'm now paying $1000/month on the snowball. I also had a goal back then to be debt free in 30 months which would have been May of 2008. Well now the plan is to be paid off Feb/Mar 07 which is over a year early. Yippee! I'd like to thank the Academy...erg I mean thank you first off to my bf for getting a job which is how I was able to bump up the snowball payment amount and most importantly for all his support. And thank you to all the PF bloggers who are a continual source of encouragement and inspiration. As NCN would say, we all rock!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tricia said...

Kassy - that's awesome!!!

CONGRATS! YOU ROCK!

:)

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Andrew said...

Congratulations on being on pace to pay off your debt in a shorter period of time. Once your debt is paid off you will be a new person. This PF blog world has really helped a lot of people. Too bad more people don't start their own blog and get rid of their debt and straighten out their financial lives.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home