Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Other Interesting Sites I Found including Debtors Anonymous

James Dulley's motto is "Save Money in an Earth-Friendly Manner", his site is full of energy saving and diy tips.

Molly's Brother has goals for your budget:
  • 35% Housing (Mortgage/rent, insurance, any household bill)
  • 15% Transportation (Car payment, car insurance, gas, maintenance)
  • 25% Other (Eating out, vacation, clothing, entertainment)
  • 10% Savings (Although I aim for at least 15%)
  • 15% Debt (Get rid of it. Not including car payment or mortgage.)
I did not know that there was a Debtor's Anonymous. Recovery, Serenity, and Prosperity, sounds good to me. Just like AA, they have a 12 step program, regular meetings, and sponsors. If you're feeling like you're way over your head with your debt, this might be a good site to check out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous MollysBrother said...

Thanks for the link-love.

You have a great blog here. I just discovered it a few days ago, but I'll definitely be a return visitor.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home