Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Net Worth Update

One of the items I have on my Yahoo home page is my IRA so I can see how it changes from day to day. Which means that I can see how it changes from day to day, lately its down, even if its up for the day its still down. Its a little discouraging, (how many times can I says its?) so I have to keep reminding myself that an IRA is looooooong term. :)
 
The point is that I updated my Net Worth today, my assets were down $9, but luckily my liabilities were also down which means that I am up $1200 for the month! I really like how having a number go down makes another number go up. Down with you bad liabilities!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tricia said...

"Down with you bad liabilities"

I love it!! You are doing great!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Tiredbuthappy said...

"Down with you bad liabilities!!!"

That was such a good line, I had to repeat it too. Go, Kassy.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home