Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

June Finally, Budget & CC Updates

Well the end of May positively bit personally and internet connection-ally, but at least it wasn't for PF reasons. Obviously I never did the 12 posts I wanted to do, but May is over, done with, gone and I'm moving on. At least we finished the month under budget.

So here we are in June, we are looking good budget wise, credit-cards are also doing well:

CC #1 with Citi is paid off, I will be using it to buy groceries and gas for the 5% back, but it will be paid off every month with the money allotted for those items.

CC #2 is with Capital One, they sent me a balance transfer offer, 4.99% fixed with no fees which I took advantage of to pay off CC #3. I know there are plenty of 0% offers out there, but I don't want to open another card since I only opened the Citi card 4 months ago.

I've decided to keep track of the credit card debt in the sidebar so look for updates.

Yea for June!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous credit card authority said...

It's great that you are keeping track of your credit cards. Especially because you are already in debt. I'm sure you'll be able to work it out!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home