Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

A Picture of My Goal to Keep Me Focused




I thought it might help me work harder for the loveseat goal if I had a picture up to reinforce the goal in my mind. This is called a snuggler sleeper, it'll fit 2 people so its perfect for our tiny tv/computer room and it also has a twin bed inside so it'll be good for guests and movie nights. We'd like to get the ottoman as well because its a storage ottoman and can hold the blankets I like to sit under.

Below is a picture of our current loveseat, I'm a little embarrassed to put it up, I pulled the slipcover up so the original 1980's cushions show. Also its missing an arm, that was an effort to turn it into a chaise lounge. It definitely needs replacing.

Jeez, something keeps going boom in the other room, gotta go see what that insane cat is doing now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home