Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

His Credit Card Offers

I meant to post this awhile ago, I've been extremely lax about posting for which I have no excuse other than laziness. This is a blog I found that I thought was interesting called My Credit Card Offers.

My Credit Card Offers is all about credit card offers that come in the mail every day. Tim has been asked by his employer to actually read all the credit card offers he receives and compare them with the online credit card offers that they index on their site Index Credit Cards. Tim's blog offers other PF related posts as well, but the thrill for me is seeing what Tim gets in his mail since my credit card offers go right in the recycle.

I wish my employer would ask me to blog for them...sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home