Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

A failure and a pat on the back

I said earlier this month that I wanted to do a post a day and I have failed miserably. Part of it is laziness and I think another part is that after staring at a computer all day at work, I don't want to look at my computer when I get home. I kept telling myself that as long as I ended up with 31 posts for the month that it didn't matter what day I posted them. (I'm good at excuses and justification)

Well here it is the 30th and after I'm done with this post I will still owe 12 by midnight tomorrow, somewhat daunting but I'm going to go for it.

In the happier news category, I said that cc#1 would be paid off this month and I'm happy to report that it has been paid off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home