Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

Congratulations and Thanks

No Credit Needed celebrated his one-year blog anniversary in April and that deserves a huge kudos, but what deserves an even larger, possibly extra gigantic kudos is his No Credit Needed Network (see nice green link in sidebar). He does a fabulous job of charting all the network members progress towards their goals whether they be savings goals, debt reduction and even weight reduction. I really appreciate all his hard work and all the motivation he provides all of us. Welcome also to the newest NCN members, I think there have been five in the last week alone.

Congratulations also to Five Cent Nickel who is one year old today! I've learned a lot from reading this blog, the one that really sticks out in my mind is how to buy a new car.

And while I'm in a congratulatory mood, congratulations to myself, my little blog will be 6 months old this month.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home