Monday, May 01, 2006

 

April was Fabulous!!

Just a quick post cuz I'm at work, shhh! April was a great month for me, I celebrated my 10 year anniversary at my job, and got a promotion with a 7.5% raise too boot!! Yippee for me if I do say so myself. My current plan for the extra pay is to split it between gas and my loveseat savings since one of my goals for April was to start a new loveseat savings fund. I'm also happy to report that we made it through April with no pizza, only 9 more days to go til that goal is met.

My only goal for May is to get back to regular posting, Ive been really lax about this and it bugs me. I think I'll shoot for a post a day. Oh and I do have another goal for May, which is to get my garden planted. Tomatoes, potatoes, onions, chives, and green and orange peppers oh my! They're all little seedlings sitting in my kitchen waiting for it to get warm enough to go outside. Which won't be until at least this weekend because I thought I heard we might have overnight lows in the 30's this week, egad! Anyway thats all for now, I have to get back to work and back to reading everyone else's posts.

2 Comments:

Blogger mapgirl said...

Congratulations on the promotion and raise! I wish I had a job I liked enough to stay there for 10 years.

It's been strangely cold in DC at night as well. I guess that's good because this time last year I already had the AC on!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Fabio has something to say said...

I stumbled across your blog on a search for "fabulous blogs"...now I know why you are considered fabulous! It looks like we have more in common than blogging!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home