Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

My Coffee Cup Spoke to Me


This quote was on my coffee cup:

"It's difficult for people to get rid of junk. They get attached to things and let them define who they are. If there's one thing I've learned in this business, it's that you are what you can't let go of." Brian Scudamore Founder and CEO
of 1-800-GOT-JUNK

I guess this mean I am four big boxes of stuffed animals.

I like this quote, I think it describes a barrier to embracing the simple life that I need to work on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiredbuthappy said...

Hmm, I'm several thousand books. I guess it could be worse. My spouse is ten file cabinet drawers full of paper.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous marcee said...

Ha! That's excellent! I'm gonna put that little quote on my husband's computer screen!! But to be fair, he did let go of quite a bit during the three garage sales we had prior to the move into our much smaller house. I guess he's a work in progress. But aren't we all?

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home