Friday, December 30, 2005

 

Snowball Wahoo!!

My highest balance credit card has just raised my minimum payment from $55 to $102 which is only 1.6% of my balance so I guess they want to make money off of me for a long time. I think this new payment amount is fabulous, I have a spreadsheet where I have figured out how long it will take me to pay off my 3 cards, with payment amounts and interest rates all figured in, debt free March 2008. By paying $102/month it shaves one month off of my spreadsheet. Yippee! And thanks to his new part-time job, bfriend is going to take over the $200 food budget, so that will be even more for the snowball. I'm spending the rest of tonight playing with Excel and creating scenarios. I can't wait for 2006 to get here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home