Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Shopping Update

The Zazzle idea didn't work out as well as I thought it would. One of the pictures I was putting on a t-shirt was an animated looking Sleeping Beauty's Castle done in Photoshop. Zazzle decided it was a copyright infringement and cancelled my order. They said I could reorder the other shirts, but by the time I got the email, it was past the holiday shipping deadline. I was a little angry that they had cancelled the whole order instead of shipping a partial order, but it has all worked out fabulously. My sister and I decided we would print the pictures on iron-on transfer paper and do the t-shirts ourselves. The per t-shirt price after buying the shirts, transfer paper and printer ink works out to roughly the same as purchasing from Zazzle, so my Christmas budget didn't take a hit at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home