Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

More from Citi, its getting funny.

When I applied, I had wanted the card that gave you the 5% back at grocery stores, but I applied for the wrong one. I called Citi and let them know, they said they would cancel my original application and I would have to reapply for the dividend card which I did. Today in the mail I received the card from the application that was supposed to have been cancelled. This is getting really funny now, they wouldn't let me increase my credit limit from 2300 to 4000, but they send me 2 credit cards with a 4600 limit total. I'm not going to activate this one at all, and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to apply for a Citi card again, not after this comedy of errors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home