Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Carnivals Are Up

Check out the Carnival of Personal Finance 23, this week's is hosted by Dawn of Frugal for Life. The Carnival of Debt Reduction is hosted by Jane Dough at Boston Gal's Open Wallet. The Carnival of Personal Finance has a ton of articles I haven't gotten through yet. At the Carnival of Debt Reduction, I enjoyed Personal Finance Advice's article on saving your daily coffee money instead of drinking it. Articles like these make me feel guilty everytime I have a latte...

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Dawn said...

Thanks for mentioning the Carnivals

I feel guilty too. Then I eat some ice cream and feel better!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous mbhunter said...

Hi Kassy,

Thanks for checking out the Carnivals! The Carnival of Debt Reduction would be a perfect place for one of your posts about "reducing your debt to nothingness." The schedule is on my blog. The Carnival of Personal Finance would be great for just about everything else. Posting in these will get you some traffic to your blog!

Welcome to the personal finance blogosphere!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home